| Southeast Ohio, October 2010 |
I've also taken up piano this quarter. That was not as easy as I thought it would be. First of all, it's a class for non-majors. As a non-music-major, I figured taking the beginner level class would be a piece of cake, right? Wow. Serious understatement.
I straight-up stink at piano. Evidence: the playing quiz that I butchered today. James Bond--I was not meant to play your theme song. Sorry.
It's probably one of the hardest classes I've ever taken. Some of that may be because I can't get my fingers to do what I need them to do, but, needless to say, I will not be performing anytime soon. So please, don't ask me to play. I won't do it. Really. It's bad.
One of my favorite things to do is take random drives with Tim through the country roads down here. I always take more pictures than I could ever need (Tim tries some, too), but the process is so relaxing. Most of these pictures come from Southeast Ohio--country roads all over the counties surrounding Athens. We've done a lot of exploring, recently, to watch the beautiful leaves change colors.
| Jackson, Ohio |
![]() | |
| Photo courtesy of Stephanie Day :) |
Sick. Not only sick, but, if there is a bear that poo's in the general vicinity that I'm hiking in, shouldn't I leave? Granted, it was small, so it may have been a baby. BUT STILL. A bear is a bear, people.
I love SE Ohio.....

No comments:
Post a Comment